2022 Trade Show: Manchester, NH
Train • Save • Have Fun!
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2022
Time: 4pm - 8pm
Where: 700 Elm Street, Manchester NH
• Training Seminars Prior to the Show
• Complimentary Dinner
• Opportunity to earn AMEX gift cards for purchases you make in the days following the show – only for show attendees!
• Over 80 Display Booths
|• Numerous New Product Introductions||
• The Ultimate Bath Store showroom zone
Pre-Registration for this event is closed, but you can register at the event the day of!
2022 New Hampshire Seminars
2:30 – 4:00pm
Presented by Coburn Flannery of The Granite Group
Take advantage of The Granite Groups technology investments and partnerships to help run your business more efficiently. Leverage The Granite Groups "My Granite Access" portal for real time price, availability and order history. Browse The Granite Groups product catalog online to find the items you need to get the job done. Take your business to the next level with field service software from FieldPulse and integration to your Granite Group account to boost sales, increase margins, and put your business in the best position to grow.
- My Granite Access demo.
- Feature request review and feedback (bring your best ideas).
- FieldPulse introduction and demo:
- Scheduling and Dispatch,
- Customer Management,
- Estimating, Invoicing and Payments.
Today’s Showroom: How to better serve your clients, make more money and avoid the pitfalls of aggressive online pricing
2:30 – 4:00pm
Presented by Dan Lorenz of The Ultimate Bath Store
Join this valuable session for plumbing contractors, K&B independents, designers and builders as we explore today’s decorative plumbing landscape. Learn how our Ultimate Bath Store teams can work with you as a valuable and profitable extension of your business.
Plumbing License Renewal
1:00 – 4:00pm
Presented by NH State Presenter Bill Rymes #145
This is an International Plumbing Code discussion and license renewal seminar. Bring your NH Plumbing License and 2015 IPC Code Book. $55.00 class fee is due upon arrival. Check may be made out to William Rymes. Contact Bill Rymes with questions, 603-358-2207.
Domestic Hot Water DONE RIGHT
2:00 – 4:00pm
Presented by Mike Hanson from Emerson Swan
Join an informative seminar on topics that will include:
- Sizing and selection of indirects and conventional water heaters
- Domestic hot water recirculation
- Mixing and flood protection
- Potable water expansion tank sizing
11:00am – 4:00pm *TIME CHANGE T0 11:00AM*
Presented by Harry Warren, IBC Boilers Regional Technician, Includes Lunch
- IBC Boilers: High-efficient Gas Floor Standing, Wall Hung Boilers, Combination Boilers, on Demand Water Heaters, Indirect Water Heaters:
- Providing a Good-Better-Best product offering for superior comfort fuel
- Savings and reliability, Seminar will include: Job Site Preparation, Product Overviews,
- Domestic Hot water sizing of On Demand, combination and Indirect Heaters for Performance and Recovery.
- Piping and Wiring reviews as well as Set-up and Service Practices.