Destinations 2020 Travel Tip #1
Two Trips to Choose From!
On October 1, 2018 you began earning points and are closer to traveling with us with each purchase you make. The final day of your earnings period is December 31, 2019.
How To Read Your Monthly Status Report
- Account Number: Your Granite Group assigned account number
- Number of Travelers: Appears as you indicated on your registration form. Any number of guests are welcome, however the maximum number of travelers that can be earned is 4. You will simply need to pay for all travelers over 4.
- Number of Rooms: Appears as you indicated on your registration form.
- Trip Choice: Which trip you have told us you want to go on. If you are “Undecided” your Purchase Goal is based on the higher goal of Aruba. No rush, but please let us know when you decide on a trip so we can update your purchase goal.
- Purchase Goal: Your personalized goal is based on the package you choose and the number of rooms and guests you have selected. The maximum number of travelers that can be earned is (4) per account. Your purchase goal is based on (4) travelers.
- Months Listed: Your purchases during this month. This total is less any: taxes, delivery fees, freight charges or service charges.
- Bonus Points: Accumulation of extra points earned by attending an event, training and by purchasing the “Featured” products of the month. A schedule of featured products is featured below.
- Purchase Total to Goal: Your current purchase total for the months completed.
Where are we going?
May 3-8, 2020: 6-day, 5-night vacation package at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. The Hilton Aruba was just recently renovated and sits on Aruba’s sandy white Palm Beach. It has two pools, a waterfall and fresh water lagoon. Our resort is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants and many of Aruba’s most popular attractions. Your Aruba vacation package includes: a non-stop private charter flight, airport transfers, 5-nights accommodations, Welcome Dinner Event, Farewell Dinner Event, Breakfast
Walt Disney World, Orlando:
April 24-28, 2019: 5-day, 4-night vacation package at WDW Coronado Springs’ Gran Destino Tower, a brand new 15-story. Coronado Springs is near both Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon. Your WDW vacation package includes: commercial air, airport transfers, 4-Day Park Hopper Fast Pass+ Tickets, Welcome Beach Party Dinner and Grand Farewell Dinner After-Hours inside Typhoon Lagoon.
Vendor Support is a Key Component of our Destinations program: The Granite Group is very fortunate to have great customers. We are equally fortunate to partner with great manufacturers and manufacturer’s representatives. Without their involvement the Destinations Travel Incentive Program would not exist. To celebrate the support of our Destinations “Platinum” level sponsors, we have created the following opportunity for you to earn additional Travel Points through your purchases of our monthly-featured products
Travel Points Schedule: Each month during 2019, we will be featuring our “Platinum” sponsors and offering you BONUS travel points when you purchase their products during their featured month. For example: Moen and Slant/Fin Baseboard are our featured sponsors this month. Every time you purchase a Moen or Slant/Fin product this month you will receive points equal to the value of the item PLUS additional bonus points.
January: Moen & Slant/Fin
February: Grundfos & Watts
March: Viega & New Yorker
April: Conforto & Oasis
May: Mitsubishi & Sioux Chief
June: IBC & Kohler
July: Bosch & Charlotte
August: Delta & Peerless
September: Rinnai & Sloan
October: Symmons & Taco
November: Taco & Uponor
December: Weil McLain & Mueller