Get an Instant Rebate on a New Water Heater Plus Save Thousands in Future Energy Costs!
The Granite Group and State Water Heaters can make this a reality with a Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater that earns you an instant rebate.
How Does It Work?
- Electric Heat Pump Water Heaters are among the most cost-effective and energy- efficient water heating solutions available today.
- State Water Heaters is a leading manufacturer with a long history of quality products and constant innovation.
- The Granite Group, New England’s trusted supplier of plumbing, heating, HVAC and energy products, is partnering with local utilities, State Water Heaters and expert licensed contractors to facilitate this cost-saving program.
- The Granite Group will connect you with a preferred local installer. By connecting with a licensed contractor, you’ll be assured you are getting properly sized equipment that is installed safely. They will answer all your questions about how heat pump water heaters work and how they can save you money.
- The Granite Group will take care of all paperwork to earn your local utility rebate…we want to make it easy for you to save energy and money.
To start, choose the state below where you plan to install your new heat pump water heater. On that page you’ll find specifics about what rebates are being offered and details on how to proceed.
With savings like this, you can’t afford NOT to do it!