2022 Trade Show: Groton, CT
Train • Save • Have Fun!
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2022
Time: 4pm - 8pm
Where: Marriott Mystic Hotel & Spa
625 North Road, Groton, CT
• Training Seminars Prior to the Show
• Over 80 Display Booths
• Special Show Pricing for Attendees Only
• Complimentary Dinner
|• Numerous New Product Introductions||
• Gifts and Door Prizes
Pre-Registration for this event is closed, but you can register at the event the day of!
2022 Connecticut Seminars
2:30 – 4:00pm
Presented by Coburn Flannery of The Granite Group
Take advantage of The Granite Groups technology investments and partnerships to help run your business more efficiently. Leverage The Granite Groups "My Granite Access" portal for real time price, availability and order history. Browse The Granite Groups product catalog online to find the items you need to get the job done. Take your business to the next level with field service software from FieldPulse and integration to your Granite Group account to boost sales, increase margins, and put your business in the best position to grow.
- My Granite Access demo.
- Feature request review and feedback (bring your best ideas).
- FieldPulse introduction and demo:
- Scheduling and Dispatch,
- Customer Management,
- Estimating, Invoicing and Payments.
1:30 – 4:00pm
Presented by Chris Bernier, Mike Bajgot, Patrick Corcoran and Carlos Rosa of RInnai
- Why partnering with Rinnai makes the most sense and what do we offer in addition to functions and features of various equipment types).
- Rinnai’s new Smart Circ offering
- RL noncondensing is now REP, what’s different?
- I-Series Boiler
- Rinnai’s Commercial Offering
The Color of Steam
2:00 – 4:00pm
Presented by Gary Hogan of Peerless Boilers
- 15 Basic Rules of Steam Systems
- Steam Boiler Sizing, Radiator Sizing Charts, Square Ft of Steam vs BTUs
- Knocking out Water Hammer - Steam Velocity, Pipe Pitch
- Near Boiler Piping, Hartford Loop, Swing Joints, Dimension A, Drop Headers
- Clean, Dry Steam from Boiler Skimming
- Pressuretrols, Vaporstats, Low Water Cut Offs
- Condensate Receiver Tanks vs Boiler Feed Systems
- Wiring Boilers and Accessories
- One-Pipe vs Two-Pipe, Vents and Traps