Destinations is The Granite Group's Travel Incentive Program. Creating fantastic vacation opportunities for our customers since 2002, we have traveled with our Clients to: Costa Rica, Grand Cayman Jamaica, St Kitts, Universal-Orlando a Disney Cruise plus others.
Your purchases can help take you to some of the best vacation spots in the world! Our 2018-2020 Destinations season will travel to your choice of Walt Disney World, Florida or Aruba. If you happen to fall short of your personal goal we offer the option to buy-in your remaining balance.
Aruba Trip Details
- Join us in Aruba May 3 - 8, 2020 where the weather is always perfect. We will be staying at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino. Walk for miles on Aruba’s white sand beach, shop in an open-air marketplace or maybe dine oceanside.
- Our Aruba trip package includes: private charter flight, breakfast, all alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, Welcome Dinner, a Carnival themed Farewell, Happy Hour.
- Customers with purchases exceeding $350,000 between October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019 will earn this vacation package for two people on Destinations Aruba 2020. Children 2 - 16 require an additional $120,000 purchase points each when staying in the same room as two adults. Children under 2 are free unless a plane seat for the child is requested.
Walt Disney World, Orlando Trip Details
- April 24-28, 2020: 5-day, 4-night stay at Walt Disney World’s brand Coronado Springs Resort’s Gran Destino Tower, is the newest premier “on property” hotel. It is in the middle of it all and closest to Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Our Walt Disney World vacation includes (4-day) Park Hopper passes including early park entry each day, a Beachside Welcome event and an after-hours Farewell party inside Typhoon Lagoon privately for us.
- Customers with purchases exceeding $250,000 between October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019 will earn this vacation package for two people on Destinations – Walt Disney World, Florida 2020. Children 2-9 require an additional $80,000 purchases each and Children 10-20 require an additional $100,000 purchases each, both when staying in the same room as two adults. Commercial air supplied. Children under 2 are free unless a plane seat for the child is requested.