Packaged Rooftop Units
Allied Commercial rooftop equipment is manufactured by Allied Air Enterprises, a division of Lennox International. Their line of packaged rooftop units is designed to offer the flexibility and fit to get the job done fast.
Featuring the Z-Series™
Ranging in sizes from 3 to 12.5 tons, all designed with popular footprint configurations for easier install.
- Efficiency ratings up to 14.0 SEER, 13.2 IEER and 11.7 EER
- 3- to 12.5-ton gas/electric and electric/electric models and 3- to 10-ton heat pump models available
- Matches the most popular footprint in the commercial industry, eliminating the need for an adapter curb in many replacement jobs
- Up to 61% power savings over comparable units
- Eco-Last™ Coil System uses up to 52% less refrigerant, is up to 59% lighter, and has up to 20% fewer brazed joints than regular rooftop unit coils
- High-pressure switch guards the compressor from extreme operating conditions
- Proven scroll compressor helps long-term operation
- Tool-less access to filters allows for easy service
- Common utility connection points allow for faster and easier installations
- 10-year limited warranty on aluminized gas heat exchanger, 5-year limited warranty on compressor, 3-year limited warranty on Eco-Last Coil System, 1-year limited warranty on covered components
Allied Commercial also offers the Q-Series and K-Series giving a full commercial packaged unit range from 2 to 25 tons.
Contact your sales rep or local Granite Group branch for more information and product availability.
Looking for Residential HVAC Equipment?
Introducing Ducane Air Conditioning and Heating