Treysta™ Rough-In Valves from Gerber
Work Smarter. Not Harder.
Time is money, that’s why Gerber has engineered the Treysta tub & shower rough-in valve. Designed with install flexibility in mind, these valves help get the job done quickly and confidently – affording you the peace of mind backed by Gerber reliability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Revolutionary Vertical Inlets – Treysta’s vertical inlets allow for maximum flexibility in the wall, and can install next to a stud in PEX applications minimizing the need to reframe
- Easy Pressure Testing Capability – Treysta features an innovative pressure test cap to make the process of air and water testing easier to complete
- Easy Installation and Access – With an easy-access mounting system and integrated depth indexing features on the plaster guard, Treysta is engineered to install smoothly and quickly
- Flexible and Adaptable for Different Environments – Treysta has a solution for “with” and “without” stops, accommodates back-to-back installations, reversed hot and cold inlets, as well as IPS / sweat, Crimp PEX and Cold Expansion PEX systems
- Secure and Level Mounting – The body of the valve features integrated mounting holes for a firm and secure hold, and the flat plane of the plaster guard ensures level installation
- Innovative Common Platform – Treysta uses a common platform of pressure balance cartridge for all configurations, meaning that a single cartridge fits in all valve bodies.
Choose from 6 unique styles:
|GERG00GS505S||Tub and Shower Valve Horizontal Inputs With Stops - IPS/Sweat|
|GERG00GS555S||Tub and Shower Valve Horizontal Inputs With Diverter and Stops - IPS/Sweat|
|GERG00GS504||Tub and Shower Valve Horizontal Inputs Without Stops - Crimp Pex|
|GERG00GS505||Tub and Shower Valve Horizontal Inputs Without Stops - IPS/Sweat|
|GERG00GS527||Tub and Shower Valve Vertical Inputs Without Stops - Cold Expansion Pex|
|GERG00GS527S||Tub and Shower Valve Vertical Inputs With Stops - Cold ExpansionPex|