Now Stocking Hayward Ball Valves
TBH Series True Union
For mechanical and industrial contractors, you never know what type of liquid you may be dealing with on a particular job. When dealing with demanding applications, Hayward is an industry leader in PVC and CPVC ball valves.
Key Features and Benefits
- Full 250 psi / PN16 Rating up to 2”/DN50 and 235psi/PN16, Non-Shock at 70°F / 23°C.
- Integral ISO 5211 Mounting Pad for Easy Actuation
- Standard Lock-Out Plate, Lock-Out / Tag-Out for up to 4 Locks
- System2™ Sealing Technology Seat Carrier Design for sizes up to 2”/DN50– Patent Pending
- Permanent Laser Markings, Eliminates Labels
- System friendly "Molded-In" Footpad for Skid or Panel Mount
- UV Resistant Sure Grip Ergonomic Handle
- FPM or EPDM Seals
- Double O-Ring Stem Seals
- Reversible PTFE Seats - Standard
- Easy Replacement for Existing Hayward TB Series