Sauermann Combustion Gas Analyzers
A New Degree of Efficiency
Sauermann combustion gas analyzers are ideal for maintaining combustion equipment, covering the full range of operations in residential and commercial applications. The newest models add a digital edge to combustion analysis that make you more accurate and efficient in the field.
- Adjustable auto pump cut-off for high CO levels
- Calculations for Combustion Efficiency, Excess Air, and CO2%
- Draft and differential pressure measurements
- Mobile phone app for real-time remote display and control
- Data management with automatic logging and report creation
- Predictive maintenance with estimated sensor life and calibration reminders
Depending on the level of gas combustion analysis you are looking to do, The Granite Group stocks two unique models:
TGG# SAU27496 | MFG# SI-CA 030
The Si-CA 030 offers everything contractors need to inspect and maintain residential and commercial equipment, with wireless
connection to the smartphone app and automatic generation of servicing reports and certificates.
TGG# SAU27507 | MFG# SI-CA 130
The Si-CA 130 features a touchscreen display and comes with PC-based management software (in addition to the smartphone app) for more in-depth combustion gas analysis. The three field-replaceable cells and sensors offer expanded measurement capability.