TRAVEL TIP #11: The Rest of the Way! Earnings period end December 31, 2021What is needed to make it the rest of the way? As we head into the final stretch of 2022 we wanted to remind you of important dates related to our exciting Destinations trip program.
- Trip dates: We will travel with you April 22-26, 2022 to Universal Orlando Loews Portofino Bay Resort.
- December 31, 2021: Your Destinations earnings period ends. All orders MUST have an Invoice date of December 31, 2021 or earlier to qualify towards your Destinations goals.
- January 3, 2022: Your Final Statement and Traveler Confirmation Form will be mailed to you. The form will ask you to confirm your decision to travel with us and specify your buy-in amount, if applicable.
- February 15, 2022: Deadline to return your completed Travel Confirmation Form, including all info required and payments due for your unearned buy-in balance, if applicable.
- February 29, 2022: To join us on this vacation your Granite Group account must be paid in full and be current, including your December 2021 purchases.
Your Universal-Orlando vacation package includes:
- A (4-day) Universal Express park pass w/early park entry
- A Welcome Dinner on the piazza of Portofino
- A private group breakfast
- A private Farwell Dinner and Show experience inside Universal Studios during park hours
- $125 Universal Gift Card per traveler good for food, beverage or souvenirs
Vendor Support is a Key Component of our Destinations program
The Granite Group is fortunate to have great customers. We are equally fortunate to partner with top manufacturers and manufacturer’s representatives. Their involvement helps make our Destinations Travel Incentive Program possible. Each month we celebrate the support of a few top level sponsors by offering you the opportunity to earn bonus points on your purchases.
November Bonus Points
In November when you purchase Taco, Gerber Plumbing or Rinnai products you will receive points equal to the purchase price PLUS additional bonus points.
2021 Manufacturer Bonus Point Schedule
January: Moen & SlantFin
February: Grundfos & Watts
March: Viega & New Yorker Boiler Company
April: Conforto & Oasis
May: Mitsubishi & Sioux Chief
June: IBC & Kohler
July: Bosch & Charlotte
August: Delta & Peerless
September: Uponor, Sloan & Viessmann
October: Symmons & State
November: Taco & Rinnai
December: Mueller, Milwaukee Tool & Spirovent